Bacolod City Island Philippines
"Getting Around in Bacolod City"
Making the rounds of the city could be an exciting adventures for any traveler or guest who comes to Bacolod, especially first timers who want to know which places to go for rest and relaxation, leisure, entertainment and a whole lot more activities in store for them.
We have a basic list of offices where you can inquire for assistance, business and commercial establishments, hotels and restaurants, as well as contact numbers for emergency assistance.
- FAMOUS ATTRACTIONS -
* Garden Ploys and Landscapes (Cleanest and Greenest Highly Urbanized City in the Philippines, 1997, 1998, 200)
* Provincial Capitol Building
* Eco-Garden (Eroreco)
* Biodiversity Conservation Center for Negros Forests and Ecological Foundations, Inc.
* Casino Filipino Hotel
* Sta. Fe Resort and Restaurant
* Palmas Del Mar Village and Beach Club
* Bacolod Pavillon Resort and Restaurant
* Bacolod Entertainment DEPO
* Group K Entertainment Complex
* Kindlecraft Candles and Ceramics, Brgy. Mandalagan
* Bacolod Shellcraft and Artwares, Brgy. Singcang
* Pottery Village, Brgy. Pahanocoy
* Anaware Ceramics, Hilado Extension
* The Negros Showroom, Association of Negros Producers, Lacson Street
* San Antonio Abad Church
* St. Jude Thaddeus Shrine, Brgy. Alijis
* Barangay sang Virgen Chapel, Sta. Clara Subd.
*Centennial Bells, San Sebastian Cathedral
*San Sebastian Cathedral
*Theodore Vinther Monument / Unknown Soldiers Monument, Bacolod Public Plaza
*Bacolod Plaza Bandstand
*Rizal Elementary School Park
*Fort San Juan, Gatuslao-Burgos Sts.
*"Ang Paghimud-os" statues, Capitol Lagoon
*Provincial Capitol Park and Lagoon
*The Negros Museum, Old Capitol Building
*Old Provincial Capitol Building
*Buro-Buro and Bucal-bucal Springs
*Mt. Kanla-on Natural Park
*Negros Occidental Sports and Recreational Park ( Panaad Stadium) Brgy. Mansilingan
*Iron Dinosaurs (vintage stream locomotives), La Herencia Entrance and Bacolod Murcia Milling Co. compound
*Bacolod Golf and Country Club and (Marapara), Brgy. Bata
*Negros Occidental Golf and Country Club (Hacienda Binitin), Murcia
*Cockbreeding farms and cockfighting arenas
Source : BacolodCity.Gov.Ph